Visit the home of Sherlock Holmes on a 3-hour private tour of London, and continue to the filming locations from the BBC series “Sherlock.” Discover London locations from the books and films, including the spot where Sherlock falls to his death.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in central London (zone 1).
- Private group
- Explore the Baker Street home of Sherlock Holmes
- Visit filming locations from the BBC hit "Sherlock"
- See a faithfully recreated Victorian era room in the Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Purchase Sherlock memorabilia in the Sherlock Holmes Store
- Discover the scene of Sherlock's 'death' from the Reichenbach Fall episode
- Private guided tour
- Underground ticket
- Entrance fee to the Sherlock Holmes Museum
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date