Discover the secrets of Stonehenge and Bath on a small group tour from London. Head off the main roads to enjoy the English countryside en route to the standing stones of Salisbury Plain and the spa city founded by the Romans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change
- Entrance to Stonehenge is not included; your guide will collect cash payment on the day of the tour
- Stonehenge tickets: £11.70 for children (5-17), £17.60 for concessions/students, £19.50 for adults.
- · From April 1 2022 Stonehenge tickets: £12 under 17's, £18 over 65's/students, £20 adults.
- · June 1 - August 31 2022 Stonehenge tickets: £13 under 17s, £19.60 over 65's/students, £21.80 adults.
- · Note that these prices are controlled by English Heritage and are subject to change. Your entrance ticket will include a downloadable audio guide, and access to the visitor center, and their Stonehenge exhibition, with Neolithic houses
- This tour guarantees an intimate experience by limiting the number of participants to 16
- As you will spend a significant amount of time outside, suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated on this tour