Combine your transfer from Southampton to London with visits to 3 world-class attractions! You’ll be met on arrival at the Southampton docks by your friendly guide and transferred by luxury coach to London via Salisbury, Stonehenge, and Windsor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will be waiting at 8:00 AM, outside the customs exit of the cruise terminal. They will be identifiable by a board reading "International Friends".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and is subject to last-minute closures
- The luggage allowance is 2 suitcases and 2 small cases per person. If you have more than this please contact the operator in advance
- Please note this tour is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Princess & Azamara Journey cruise ships are visiting Southampton
- If your ship is Royal Caribbean, Princess, Celebrity, Norwegian Cruise Lines or Oceania, you will be met on arrival at the Southampton docks by your friendly guide, who will be waiting as you exit the ship. If your ship is not from the above companies, you will need to make your own way to a cruise terminal where one of the above companies is arriving
- You will need to purchase your own admission to Salisbury Cathedral
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge Centre and Windsor Castle will be available for purchase the day of your tour through your guide