Uncover the mysteries of the stone circle of Stonehenge on a 10-hour tour from London, traveling back to prehistoric Britain on Salisbury Plain. Then, admire the Georgian terraces of Bath, and discover how the Roman city got its name.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (the nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. You must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before your booked start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- The return time to London is approximately 7:00 PM
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day