To understand London, you first need to understand its history. The expert guides will lift the veil on the city’s secrets as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London during this 2.5 hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, French, English, Chinese, German, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- Tours for wheelchair users are available on request
- Please note that the tour does not enter the sites visited
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semi-private tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum number is not met)