Explore the history that shaped this part of Ireland and the City of Derry - the only fully walled city in Ireland and Britain. Monasteries, sieges, cannons and rebellions are just some of the historical highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tower Museum. Magazine Street just in side the city walls and just off Guildhall Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a slope on the city walls, and although it is short, it is steep. Check in advance if you have mobility issues
- Come prepared with sensible clothing as the Irish weather can change quickly