See the very best of Los Angeles from a bird’s eye perspective on this 65-minute helicopter tour. Admire epic views of the world-famous Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Santa Monica Pier, and celebrity homes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour departs Van Nuys Airport. Please go directly to Group 3 Helicopters Office, located at 16425 Hart Street, Suite 211, Van Nuys CA 91406.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helicopters can hold up to 3 passengers plus the pilot
- For 4 or more passengers, 2 or more helicopters will be used when available
- All flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions and weight restrictions
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control (ATC) limitations per federal aviation regulations
- The pilot has the ultimate authority to determine if the weather is unsafe for flight. If your flight is canceled due to adverse weather conditions, you can reschedule or receive a full refund
- Children under 2 years old are welcome as lap children at no charge with a minimum of 2 adults on board
- Children of 2 years old and older require an individual full-fare seat
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) may alter the planned flight path, or you may have to move your reservation
- You will get opportunities to take photos