Explore one of the most respected holy sites in Laos, the Pak Ou Caves, on this private guided tour. Glide up the Mekong River and discover the multitudes of Buddha icons enshrined in the caves. On your way back stop and see two local villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at hotel in Luang Prabang. Please provide pickup location.
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you cruise on the Mekong River
- Explore the Pak Ou Caves
- Stop at the Village of Ban Xanghai and watch the locals make rice wine
- See the beautiful detailed handwoven textiles at Ban Phanom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guided tour of the Pak Ou Caves
- Admission fees
- Lunch and bottled water
- Food and beverages not listed
Select participants and date