Explore the rural villages and natural scenery of Luang Prabang on a beautiful trek through spectacular landscapes. Visit Khmu hill-tribe villages and kayak along the gorgeous Nam Khan River. Enjoy a small-group tour that gives you a true taste of Laos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Luang Prabang
Select participants and date
Meet us at the Tiger Trail Travel office on the same street as Villa Maly hotel. See Google Map for details. Meet at 8.20am for an 8.45am departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and bring shoes you don't mind getting wet for kayaking
- Please bring swimwear and a towel with you if you're planning to swim
- The total trek route is approximately 8km; the total kayaking route is approximately 11 km
- Vegan and vegetarian food options are available on request, please get in touch with the local partner after booking