Immerse yourself in the history of Lucerne on this 1-hour tour with a night watchman as your guide. Learn interesting facts about the city and its sights, and experience an exciting journey into medieval Lucerne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup optional
- The lobby of your hotel. Pick-up is only available from within Lucerne city limits.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Lucerne Rosengart Platz at Rathausquai, right by the Chapel Bridge on the right bank of the river.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour covers a distance of approximately 1.5 kilometers. Please wear comfortable footwear
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please bring an umbrella or waterproof jacket