Experience the most wonderful sights of Lucerne on a 60-minute walking tour with a local guide. In this short time, you will learn the history and culture of Lucerne and discover the city from a local’s perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Let us meet in front of the Torbogen in front of the train station and start the Experience from there!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is necessary to provide your mobile phone number including prefix so that the guide can get in touch with you, if needed. Once provided, you will get a text message confirmation with the details of your guide