Explore Luxembourg's Upper Town with a 24-hour City Line ticket, while also visiting 7 of Luxembourg's museums with a 48-hour museum pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- German, French, English, Spanish, Russian, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The departure point for the City Line tour is at Boulevard de la Pétrusse. The stop is nearby the Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat, Spuerkees. Look for the billboard at the beginning of the Boulevard, near the Petrusse valley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please choose a time slot (date and time) for your City Line ticket.
- For the museum visits, your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the moment it was first activated.
- Entry to the 7 museums of Luxembourg City which are part of the organization "d'Stater Muséeën" is included in the ticket price.
- 24-hour bus ticket with an audio guide available in 7 languages is included in the tour.
- Visit to the temporary exhibitions in the museums is not included in the ticket price.