Travel from Madrid and spend the day exploring the old Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighborhoods of Toledo. Learn about the city's history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will pick you up in the lobby of your accommodation.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
You will meet your tour guide identified with the Viajes Gran Via logo at the magazine kiosk located in calle Gran Via 71 (28013) Madrid. Google Maps: 40°25'22.9"N 3°42'38.4"W You must be at the meeting point at 8.30hs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at 8.30hs (30 minutes before the activity starts).
- The tour is conducted in the chosen language, although sometimes it can be offered simultaneously in Spanish and English.
- It is very important that you follow the instructions of your guide at all times.
- People who do not show up on time at the meeting point and miss the tour, will not be able to take it at another time.
- The included tickets are only valid to be used together with the guided tour.
- Important: December 24 and 31 the return is at 2:00 pm (14.00hs) from Toledo, arriving in Madrid at 3:00 pm (15.00hs).