Learn the diverse history of Madrid and its most notable former residents on a 2.5 hour guided walking tour. See the largest working royal palace in Europe, marvel at the fresh produce at San Miguel Market and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A maximum of 10 people are permitted on each tour
- The small group tour will not run without a minimum of 3 participants. You will be offered an alternative date or full refund if the minimum number is not met. Private tours are not subject to minimum numbers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair (wheelchair-friendly tours are available upon request only)
- The route may be affected by national celebrations. You will be provided with an alternative route that covers most of the attractions if this occurs. The local tour operator is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- No large bags or suitcases are permitted
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water, an umbrella in case of rain and a hat during the summer
- Due to increased security measures, some attractions can’t be visited from the inside