From Madrid’s oldest taverns to its hip modern hangouts, this is your chance to indulge in tapas – Spain’s most delectable gastronomic treat. Learn some professional tapas tips along the way, as you savor the flavors at popular spots in 3 neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Plaza de la Villa, at the statue in the middle of the squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- If you have allergies to certain foods, please let the local operator know in advance.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended.
- Note that the child policy includes children from 6-11 years of age inclusively. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes are recommended. Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat during the summer months.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.