See masterpieces of art on a private 3-hour tour of the Prado Museum with an art historian guide. Journey through the history of Spanish art and get explanations about works by artists such as Goya and Ribera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in the lobby or at the entrance of your hotel and walk to the museum together with your guide. Alternatively, you to meet your guide below the Goya statue at the museum, Calle de Felipe IV.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are 2 adults with 2 children younger than 18, the children enter for free so please book just for 2 people but let the supplier know you are with two minors
- All children must show proof of age at the ticket office to gain free entry
- If you would prefer to go directly inside, then select the number of people regardless of age so everyone has a paying ticket to avoid stopping at the ticket office
- For groups of more than 5 people, everyone will receive headphones in order to hear the guide's explanations