Discover the culture and architecture of Madrid on this exciting city tour. Learn interesting facts about the Spanish capital under the influence of the Hapsburgs, and get exclusive insider tips on the city from the locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German
Select participants and date
At the bear statue by Puerta del Sol, MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The route was designed by Madrilenian architects and takes into consideration the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings
- A minimum amount of 3 participants is needed in order for this tour to take place