Take a comprehensive walking tour of Madrid, with a leisurely break for lunch – Spanish style! With a personal guide, you will see historic neighborhoods and pop into traditional taverns to taste local food and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- The guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or outside your accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about the history and culture of the Spanish capital
- Enjoy a traditional Spanish 3 course lunch with corresponding Spanish wine or Madrid´s beer
- Tour Madrid with a private guide for a more personal service
- Walk and explore at a relaxed pace with frequent stops
- Metro tickets if needed to go from your hotel to the place where the tour starts
- Lunch (main course, second course, one drink, bread and dessert or coffee)
- One drink towards the end of the tour
- Entrance fee to monuments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, and it will start at the selected time from your accommodation. in the center of Madrid. If your hotel is outside of the center, please contact the tour operator to arrange the meeting point
- Extra cash estimate: Euros 20 based on a guest that wants to visit some of the historic sights on the tour, such as San Francisco el Grande
- This tour is accessible for people with disabilities including those who use wheelchairs.