Explore Madrid and learn about the Habsburg dynasty on a guided tour in English, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Avoid the long lines with a fast-track ticket and discover the largest palace in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean, Chinese
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Next to the Oso y Madroño Statue. Your guide will be wearing a blue cap with The Touring Pandas logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your tour guide will accompany you to the entrance of the Royal Palace of Madrid but will not take you inside for a guided tour
- The tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will be conducted by a smart video guide