Discover with our professional culinary expert guide, a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighborhood in Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 MadridOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Please be at the check-in point 15 minutes before departure time
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled