Escape the tourist traps and discover the lesser known historical neighbourhoods of Madrid. Learn how these areas have changed over time, explore the hidden gems of these residential areas, and experience how the locals live — and eat!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Plaza Isabel II, at the statue of the woman in the middle of the square, facing the Opera House’s façade. (Metro stop: Opera)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Children must be at least 6 years old to join this tour. Children are counted as those between the age of 6 and 11. Children under 6 years old are not permitted on the tour