Ready for a traditional Spanish cooking class in Madrid? Visit a local market and learn how to make several delicious tapas and classic seafood paella in a cooking space with an awesome chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Plazuela Anton Martín 28012 by the statue of El Abrazo, the Hug.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - We cannot accept wheelchairs on this group tour. Our group route utilizes staircases where elevator access is not easily accessible. Those with wheelchairs and limited mobility can contact us (email@example.com) so we can arrange your visit.
- - If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking
- - Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- - This experience is not recommended for vegans and, due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease.
- - Unfortunately, due to the prevalence of sharp knives, hot stoves, and high surfaces, this experience is not suitable for children under 12.