Visit two of Madrid’s most famous attractions – the Prado Museum and the Sobrino de Botín restaurant. Enjoy a guided tour of the museum’s art collection then fill up on a traditional Spanish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Prado Museum at the statue of GOYAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- This tour is adaptable for vegetarians and pescatarians, and people who are gluten free (not celiacs), dairy free, pregnant, and don't drink alcohol