Take a journey through the history of Spain and its monarchy with this fast-access ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the history of the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Spanish monarchy
- Visit the Throne Room, the Banquet Hall, and the famous Hall of Mirrors
- See exclusive works of art by Velázquez, Goya, and Caravaggio
- Fast-access ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Enter at the Almudena esplanade gate, on the corner of Calle de Bailén.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, the Royal Kitchen is temporarily closed.
- Please plan approximately 45 minutes to visit the Salons, and 30 minutes to visit the Royal Armory.