Skip the long lines to the Royal Palace of Madrid and marvel at the opulent décor of the largest working royal palace in Europe. Then, stroll the historic city center and learn its fascinating history on a small group or private walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Small group tours need a minimum of 2 participants to operate. An alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum number is not met
- Tours available for wheelchair users on request
- All tours operate with no more than 8 people
- The Royal Palace museum is subject to closure without warning. You will be provided with an alternative if the opening time is delayed by more than 1 hour from the tour start time. No refunds or discounts are provided
- The route may be affected by national celebrations. You will be provided with an alternative route that covers most of the highlights if this occurs. No refunds or discounts are provided
- Appropriate dress is required for entry to some sites
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the Royal Palace of Madrid