Enjoy two rich Spanish cultural experiences with a guided walking tour of the Royal Palace and a live flamenco show in Madrid. Savor local flavors with a selection from a tapas menu and a drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Opera metro station on Plaza de Isabel II. Look for the guide with the 'IBE Tours' sign. The flamenco show is at 7:00 pm in Tablao Torres Bermejas: Mesonero Romanos 11.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- As per Royal Palace policy, and in order to preserve the monument, your time slots may be changed before your ticket date
- The tour of the Royal Palace starts at 12:30 PM in English or at 3:30 PM in Spanish, according to the language you have selected
- The flamenco show starts at 7:00 PM in Tablao Torres Bermejas: Mesonero Romanos 11, and you can access the venue from 6:30 PM by showing your voucher