Madrid Segway Tour, Sightseeing Segway Tour, visit Madrid in an attractive and different way: The Old Mdrid or The New Madrid or Retiro Park or all Go up and enjoy!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Calle de las Huertas, 39 - 28014 Madrid (Letras District) Near Santa Ana Square and Spanish Theatre Underground: Sol, Anton Martin or Sevilla (either one)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children between 10 and 17-years-old must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour will not be suspended for fine rain. In cases of heavy rain it will be rescheduled
- Users will be able to use the Segway for themselves
- The user's weight must be between 35 kg and 125 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoes
- The use of mobile phones is not allowed while riding a segway