See the masterpieces of Madrid’s Prado Museum and tour historic neighborhoods on a combined 5-hour excursion, and learn about famous artists and notorious kings. See Madrid’s more contemporary architecture of the Gran Via, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Tour departs from Julia Travel, C/ San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Prado Museum visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museum Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sports events, cultural events, official acts, and public works)
- It is possible that some of the paintings mentioned in the program are not available for viewing, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums
- Convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, will be made if the weather permits, always accompanied by your guide