Explore 2 historic sites in 1 day on a 10-hour tour of Toledo and El Escorial. Learn about the coexistence of 3 religions in Toledo’s labyrinth of streets, and marvel at El Greco masterpieces. Then, spend the afternoon at the Escorial monastery complex.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid. This is next to Plaza de Ramales.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, the Valley of the Fallen Basilic, and St Tomé Church
- Please note that guided tours are not permitted inside the Basilica of the Valley
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination