Enjoy a package including an informative walking tour through Old Town of Madrid and a ticket for the Prado Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
At the bus terminal at 3 Calle Ferraz (bus line 74). The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (line 3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years old are free of charge at the museum but they must be accompanied by an adult and get a free access pass at the museum ticket office
- The tour ends next to Puerta del Sol in Madrid city center and your guide will explain how to get to the Prado Museum
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera
- The tour does not include entrance fees to monuments other than the Prado Museum