Head upcountry to idyllic Hali’imaile farm to experience a working pineapple plantation. Learn about the growing cycle and cultivation techniques, tasting the stages as you learn them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your activity at Hali’imaile Farm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Not ADA accessible: Guests need to be able to negotiate a slow 20-minute walk through the grove on uneven/mulched ground and climb a flight (approx. 24) of broad stairs with a railing. There is no room in the vehicles to store walkers. Guided tastings at the factory are completely accessible and seated