Discover the heart of Andalusia, Antequera, a city declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and get to know its importance during 16th century. Enjoy the unique natural setting of the Torcal, only a few kilometers from the center of Antequera.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
It is very important to be at the meeting point at the scheduled time. Not doing so, you would lose the right to do the tour and the right of reimbursement. If there are also children in your booking, it is necessary to specify their age in advance. Please, remember this is a tour where you have to do moderate hiking, it is not recommended to children younger than 10 years oldOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour involves moderate hiking between sites and is not recommended to children younger than 10 years old.