Join a guided tour of Cordoba and visit the city’s Jewish Quarter on a guided walking tour before seeing one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- If you have a student card, please remember to bring it
- If you booked a reduced ticket, please remember to bring your ID card to verify your eligibility
- The walking tour of the Jewish Quarter lasts approximately 1 hour
- The "Soul of Cordoba" experience and Mosque-Cathedral tour lasts approximately 1 hour