Admire the flora and fauna of the Sierra Nevada mountains on a day trip from Malaga. Learn the natural history of one of the most famous locations in Spain and see trenches that remain from the days of the Spanish Civil War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring a water bottle