Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia and one of the most notable ones is definitely the Picasso Museum. Learn about this artist's life and the origins of his art in his home city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plaza de la Merced, near the sculpture of Picasso.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Once the tour is confirmed, the supplier will send you the appointment time with your tour guide as soon as possible via mail or phone
- If you have a specific start time request, please let the supplier know as soon as possible and they will do their best to assign that for you