Explore Malaga, Picasso's birthplace, in an open-top bus. Hop-on and off at any of the stops and listen to the multilingual audio commentary. Gain entry to various museums and attractions depending on which ticket you opt for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You can enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out with the voucher
- Bus stop 14 (Avenida de Andalucia) and stop 10 on the Red Route are closed until further notice
- There is no service on the Green Route on Mondays
- The Green Route is a public line served by a minibus that does not provide audio commentary
- Bus operates from stop 1 between 10:00 AM and 6:30 PM every 20-30 minutes
- The flamenco show is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5 PM at the Interactive Museum of Music
- Tickets expire 24 hours after the first redemption (Iconic and Essential)
- Please note, the boat tour will not be operational 12th - 23rd December
- The Automobile and Fashion Museum will be closed all day on Saturday, December 17th
- From 1st December, the walking tour will be every day at 4:00 PM except Monday 5th December when it will be at 1:00 PM. There will be no walking tour on December 24th, 25th & 31st or January 1st