Enjoy a great sailing trip with a 14-metre sailing yacht. Start in Alcudia and sail along the beautiful coast of Mallorca. Explore idyllic bays and jump into the refreshingly cool crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in Bonaire, which is part of Alcudia. Please park at the restaurant "Cocodrilo" at Camí Vell de la Victòria. Please take a seat and drink something if you are early. Please call the local partner one day in advance to check the weather and the exact departure point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- No sailing skills are required.
- Children under the age of 4 are not allowed on board
- Safety vests for children are available onboard
- If it is windy, the sailing time will be 2.5 hours, if there is no wind, the boat will sail along the coast using the engine to find a nice nearby swimming spot