Discover the island of Menorca on this full-day trip from Mallorca. Take a ferry to Ciutadella and a bus to Monte Toro, the village of Fornells, and enjoy free time to explore the city of Maó.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel. In case your accommodation is not accessible by car, the meeting point for your pickup will be set by the activity provider. Please arrive at the pickup point 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the terminal. Your guide will be wearing a blue t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The local partner will require the following information to book the ferry: birth date, ID card or passport number and expiration date for every person in the group