Sail across the Bay of Palma on an exclusive boat trip. Go swimming at the stunning Cala Vella, and enjoy a gourmet buffet on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet in the Golondrinas marina, at the Attraction Catamarans boat deck. Make sure you enter the marina rather than waiting in front of the Auditorium de Palma.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The tour date may be rescheduled if sea conditions are not favorable
- The exact itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions
- The swimming stop might be done in another part of the bay if weather or sea conditions are not adequate at Cala Vella or Cala Verde
- Vegetarian food is available in the buffet
- The morning cruise is 5 hours and the sunset cruise is 4 hours
- The sails will only be used if there are adequate wind conditions
- It is not permitted to bring your own food and drink on the boat