Embark on an expedition through the Amazon Jungle. Make your way down the river to the Ipanema River reserve, spending a night on a floating guest house and watching pink and grey river dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Guests must provide the name of their hotel in Manaus.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Vegetarian, kosher and halal dishes may not be available
- Guests must be able to hike and climb
- Internet is not available at this area