This tour takes place in the Juma area at the Juma Floating Lodge, located 100 kilometers south of Manaus in the wild Amazon forest. Take a 2, 3, 4 or 5-day tour and get to know one of the largest and most important ecosystems of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from Manaus hotels and airport; please provide your hotel name and address or your flight details in order to arrange pickup. Pickup is at 8:00 AM at your hotel reception in Manaus downtown. For clients staying in hotels outside of downtown, the pickup is at 7:30 AM.
- Small group available
- Visit the meeting of the waters, piranha fishing, spear fishing at night, dolphin watching, sunrise and sunset watching, jungle trekking
- Canoeing is possible in the rainy season (from April to August), in the flooded forest and in small channels (creeks)
- Embark in some caiman spotting at night
- Transfers in and out(hotel/lodge/hotel)
- Airport pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private apartment accommodation with air condition and netting provided on beds
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Mineral water during meals
- All tours according to tour program
- Portuguese, English or Spanish speaking tour guides
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Manaus
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring along insect repellent, binoculars, and hiking shoes.
- Maximum luggage 11 kilograms per person. Passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in the company office, or at the hotel in Manaus.
- Avoid giving money to the community children; better to give small gifts such as toys, comic books or other items.
- Itinerary specifics are subject to change.
- Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 2:00 PM will only be able to do the night activity on the first day.
- Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer.
- Tours are conducted with one guide per 2-6 guests for your enjoyment and security purposes.