Experience the beauty of the Amazon rainforest and rivers on a Rio Negro cruise. This multi-day boat trip will take you as far as the Anavilhanas Archipelago. Spot incredible wildlife on jungle hikes and river tours, fish for piranhas and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Manaus.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Vegetarian, halal and kosher dishes are not available
- Guests must be able to hike and climb
- Guests must lock their own documents and valuables
- Guests must bring their own personal goods, cameras, sunscreen, shades, hygienic goods
- If you choose to sleep in hammocks, mosquitos nets available to purchase in Manaus (around USD5)