Embark on a half-day tour to explore the Amazon River. Marvel at the Meeting of Waters, an impressive phenomenon where two rivers don't mix. Discover a unique way of life in a floating village, and see the biggest water plants in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from Manaus in your hotel, hostel, b&b, or even airport or port (in which case your guide will have a sign with your name on it).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your team; just get in touch with the local partner to let them know what time you plan to start