Cruise down the Amazon River from Manaus to Santarém like a local. Marvel the rainforest's diverse flora and fauna. Sleep in a hammock or a private cabin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Manaus.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Insect repellent
- Sleeping bag
Know before you go
- This is a transportation ferry, not the best option for jungle sightseeing in the Amazon
- If you choose the hammock option, you can either bring your own hammock and ropes, or, buy them as an add-on during checkout
- Please bring cash to buy food and drinks on board
- Boats operate on River Time in the Amazon; don’t expect punctuality
- Expect to have no internet access or mobile phone signal for most of the journey