Travel through the best of Northern England on this tour to York, Chatsworth House, the Peak District and more. On this 3-day small-group tour from Manchester, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white minibus bearing the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town centre
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the town of York
- This tour can also depart from 'Manchester Airport Train Station, M90 3RR', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently