Take in the fresh air, beautiful views and quintessential architecture of the Lake District. On this 3-day small-group tour from Manchester, you will explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the town of Keswick (during July/ early August, this tour may stay in Windermere)
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items