Discover a living museum of Filipino customs and traditions in a community typical of the 18th to early 20th century Philippines. Take in a marvelous view of the old houses such as the Noble Class Mansion, the House of Stone, and the wooden stilt houses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour may be subject to weather conditions. Suggested attire: sandals/flipflops, shorts, or any comfortable clothes. We recommend you bring sunblock and towel/change of clothes for beach swimming.