This Segway tour will guide you across the city of Mannheim. Together with a guide, explore Mannheim’s most worthwhile places of interest, such as the Ehrenhof Castle, the old Town Hall, the water tower, the National Theater, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 9:30 AM, 3:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Experience a Segway tour through the city of Mannheim
- Discover sights such as the Ehrenhof Castle, the old Town Hall, and the water tower
- Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about Mannheim from your guide
- Special Treat
- Tour guide
- Rain poncho
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gabelsbergerstr. 5, 68165 MannheimOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Should the weather wreak havoc, pour gallons of water down from the sky, or produce a major winter storm, the tour will naturally be postponed. You’ll be informed at least two days prior to the tour whether it will take place. Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.
- If you have serious physical restrictions, it’s better that you not take this tour. The same goes for riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs. As with any other vehicle, riding a Segway while intoxicated is not permitted.