Pre-book a reliable private 1-way transfer between Malaga Airport and your destination in Costa del Sol. Feel safe with a professional driver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Please be waiting at your pickup address 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time; drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. The local partner's vehicles are dark brown or black, typically a Mercedes-Benz Vito or Volkswagen Caravelle. The driver will have your phone number. Make sure your pickup address is available on Google Maps and accessible by road traffic. Please indicate the address or hotel to meet the driver upon departure as well as your pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
The driver will be waiting holding a signboard with your name on it. The waiting area is in the arrivals area outside the hall. They will wait for you up to 45 minutes after the flight has landed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum reservation time is 24 hours before the service. The local partner strongly recommends booking your transfer for at least 2-3.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. Consider 4 hours ahead during the high season due to potential traffic jams and security at the airport
- Assure your destination point and/or pickup point has a tarmac road/street. The local partner's cars cannot take gravel roads or paths
- If traveling with children below 1 meter, ask for a seat elevator in advance
- The luggage allowance is 1 bag or suitcase per passenger; extra luggage may incur a surcharge
- The local partner is not responsible if the flight is missed due to force majeure, road collapse, traffic accidents, etc.
- Please ensure the pickup location can be located on Google Maps