Try tapas and dishes that are less commonly included in tourist experiences. Learn about the origins of local cuisine as you enjoy delicious food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your local guide will be waiting for you in front of the Marbella Lighthouse. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will last approximately 3.5 hours.
- The tour start time is 6:30 PM (Wednesday and Sunday).
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you can reschedule for another time or date.
- You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer, or soft drinks.
- Children under 5-years-old are free of charge.